International Tax Services – Individuals
Immigrating to or from the US can provide a wonderful and exciting opportunity for you, your family and your future career. Zagotti & Burdette CPA, LLC is experienced in the tax needs of expatriates and immigrants. The tax effects of immigrating into or out of the use can be a shock for those who have not planned ahead. We have experience advising foreign individuals and multi-national companies in immigration related tax issues. We also have experience advising U.S. persons taking expatriate assignments overseas.
We believe the best strategy is tax planning prior to immigration to minimize your tax exposure. But if you have already made the move don’t worry we can still help!
Our tax services for expatriates and immigrants includes but is not limited to:
- Tax return preparation
- Cross border tax planning
- U.S. taxes for expatriates
- Foreign Bank Reporting requirements (FBAR) compliance
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Form 8938
- Foreign earned income exclusion
- Filing back taxes
- Non-resident tax returns
- Housing exclusion
- Foreign tax credits
- Retirement planning for expatriates
- Estate planning for expatriates
- Cross border ownership strategies
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP)
- Social security planning
- Tax treaty analysis
Call today to schedule a free consultation. Our friendly staff is professional, knowledgeable, and ready to assist you in making your international move a success.
Call (832) 800-3347 today to schedule your free appointment today.